Hello ! My name is Lauréline REYNAUD and I’m a beauty photographer based in France. Proudly graduated in 2020 with a Bachelor in Photo, Video and Retouching at Gobelins, l’école de l’image in Paris, I am 25 years old and I currently live in Nantes.
From a very natural look to the most elaborate, I use my high technical precision and scientific approach to capture neat hair, cosmetics or skin care photographs with an emphasis on glosses, textures and details. With great attention to quality, both aesthetically and humanly, I create stories supporting the creative, joyful and well-being lifestyle your brand and products promises, the way of life your customers aspire to when they come to you.
Truly versatile and organized I also propose pre and post production: artistic direction, pitch and moodboard, research and documentation, retouch and web or print diffusion.
Beside my beauty and editorial work, I also realize more personal and narratives projects regularly. I’ve been working for the last three years on the photographic possibilities that science fiction offers, as much from a narrative standpoint as for its anticipations of the future (environmental disasters, encounters, scientific developments, multiverse and cosmos…).
I don’t believe in a universal real. I’m trying to represent mystery and to understand what’s happening in an image. The representation of the unreal is really important for me: the matter that surrounds us and what it may contain, that can’t be grasp, nor seen; the perception of time, the visualization of energy… All these possibilities are several directions that narrative can follow, suggesting to the viewers multiple feasible endings to the stories that were told to him.
Both my commercial and personal works, surely complementary, are based on a high requirement level and a process of analysis and understanding of the world I’m part of. In this particular meaning, I cofound Les Acanthes in 2020, a collective of six emerging photographers. We are mainly focused on onirism, worlds phenomena, and narration with an importance on documentation, thoughts and feelings.
- OFF Promenades photographiques de Vendôme: collective exhibition by former students of the international campus (summer 2020)
- Confinement: virtual exhibition with the collective Les Acanthes (april 2020)
- School kids : collective exhibition at the Fisheye Gallery in Paris, France (november 2019)
- Promenades photographiques de Vendôme : collective exhibition with the international student campus (summer 2018)
- Bois Charmant: collective exhibition as part of a franco-lebanese student residency near Rochefort (may 2018) then at the French Institute in Beyrouth, Lebanon (october 2018)
- Verdun, objet de mémoire : collective exhibition at the Lyon third arrondissement town hall, France (september 2015)
- Denis Rouvre (Paris) : photographer’s 3rd assistant, portraits for advertising
- Mylène Rouveure (Paris): photographer assistant, beauty editorial
- Vincent Fournier (Paris): retoucher
- Gallois Montbrun et Fabiani (Paris) : agency production assistant, 2nd set assistant for Sarah Moon
- Le Petit Oiseau Va Sortir (Paris) : set assistant, advertising campaigns (fashion, beauty, still life)
- Gérard Laethem, Studio Gala (Corse): photographer assistant, lifestyle and beauty for Docteur Pierre Ricaud
- Céline et Fabrice Rault (Nantes) : photographer assistant, portraits
- Argentic et Numéric Production (Nantes) : postproduction assistant, e-commerce and food photography
- Festival Les Utopiales (Nantes) : conferences about live action role-playing game photography
- Festival In’Cadaqués (Espagne) : preparation, mounting and installation of the 30 exhibitions
- 2017 – 2020 : Bachelor degree in photography, Gobelins l’école de l’image (Paris, France)
- 2014 – 2016 : BTS in photography, SEPR (Lyon, France)